Rates & Insurance
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan allow me to use telehealth services?
- Am I required to use a specific platform or can I use my provider’s preferred platform?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Alliant Health Plans
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment through client portal on Simple Practice.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged cancellation fee is $80/hr.
$125 for 53 minutes
Appearance in Court $125/hour
Mileage to Court .52/mile RT
Meals during court appearances $10 per meal for required time committed to proceedings
Telephone Calls The first 5 mins is free, any 15-minute portion thereafter is $30
Letter Writing $35/hour
I am able to offer a sliding fee as well. Payment for co-pays and unmet deductibles is expected at the time of service.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!